Sunday, August 14, 2005

BLUE

I am lost between our seas, I feel sinking but never dying.
I can breath under this water just because it takes me to you;
Because it makes me move faster than my thoughts,
So before I realize I cannot breath l take your hand and
Everything’s okay.

I am lost between brown and blue, between our eyes,
But never blind ‘cause I can see beyond…
Just because I can dream;
A dream where you and me, we just keep on…

But I am dying too… when waking up,
Then sinking really is not breathing,
Not breathing is getting lost, and that..
Is not taking your hand,
then forgetting about the most beautiful blue of your eyes.

I will go to my ship now;
And take the trip again…
and maybe,
This endless blue one day will be true.


To the blue that blinds my reality. A guy in the green white red flag.
Thank you I wrote again for myself, but not being selfish. Come soon.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Blog site is fantastic. Thanks and keep up.
YOU Too Can Learn About Car Price With Ease!
Check out this site Car Price

10:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Validate to watch MSDN videos? This is getting ridiculous.
Found this morning on a Channel 9 thread : "Now we have to validate Windows in order to watch MSDN ... (8/14/2005) Nice free utility to tail log files (8/13/2005) And now this week's very best of the Weblogs, Inc.
I liked your blog and will try to come back again. I have a debt services site/blog that is related to debt services stuff.
Thanks and check mine out sometime!

11:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bello blu amica,
come everyday wonderin'if can fucking understand one of ya post, keep writting in english.

7:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola no soi tan anonymous! pero no tengo los ojos azules asi que estoy celoso, mentira juli, me fasina esa version poetic de ti, tan profunda, porque cualquiera puede engañarse y just ver el escudo frio que utilisas. de buenas la persona a la que le escribes, a lo bien. a mi nunca me escribiras nunca mas.
Am a white blue red flag guy,

9:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Te conosco tanto q te admiro la forma como escribes, solo por un color te inspiras como sera en realidad??
Cuando lo sientas en realidad por favor avisame y dame el secreto para poder inspirarme como sumerce, te quiero mucho amiguita!!

10:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah... kwel, you also write in english. Congrats! this post is as blue as the sky here today. But baby are you in love with somebody's eyes? Explain that yo me.

12:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo tengo un flotador de esoso anaranjados que hay en los barcos... a donde te lo tiro?

Nice to see you back.

7:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you like blue... i love red... becouse red is the color of the heart... a heart that is really really big in you...
the seas are very big... but when the heart wants... it will take you over the deep blue sea... i am sure you will get there...
and if you ever need help... just reach your hand out... and i will catch you and pull you to the other side...

i know you know who i am... your always... blue

10:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home